Training services grow with demand
Whytes Transport Training is pleased to announce the introduction of two new services.
Drivers who passed their car driving test on or after 1 January 1997, may now need to pass a separate test (licence category B+E) to tow a trailer or caravan weighing over 750kg Maximum Authorised Mass, and where the MAM of the combination of towing vehicles in category B and trailer exceeds 3500kg.
If so Whytes Transport Training can help. We have courses to suit all levels.
We offer simple courses to train how to tow safely on today's roads including the reversing manoeuvres. These courses are also available to people who already hold the entitlement on their licence, but wish to retrain or learn a new skill.
As we are all aware, due to the current economic climate, companies have to find significant cost savings, and yet one area which is often overlooked but can have major cost savings, is in the area of driving technique.
Poor driving techniques seriously affect fleet costs especially in the areas below
- Excessive fuel costs due to poor driving
- Increased wear and tear on vehicles again down to poor skills
- Accidents due to poor driving technique.
However there is a cost affect solution to the above problems, Whytes Transport Training has formulated a comprehensive Driver Assessment Program which has a proven track record in helping companies and local authorities reduce the costs associated with poor driving.
Further details of these services will be available on our training website soon, in the meantime, please contact us on 01651 862211.
- Another new luxury coach for Whytes - 2/3/2011
- New Training Vehicle - 25/11/2010
- 2011 Brochure Out Now - 25/11/2010
- Whytes Coaches Wins Major Industry Award - 8/11/2010
- Castle Trail relaunches with Scotland Explorer - 17/5/2010
- Its year four with Carbon Clear - 10/5/2010
- Training services grow with demand - 24/4/2010
- New Deliveries for 2010 - 1/4/2010
- Whytes launch Scotland Explorer - 1/4/2010
- New Training Centre now open - 27/8/2009
- Commercial Garage Service launched - 27/8/2009
- Whytes geared up for LGV CPC - 27/8/2009
- Whytes driver obtains Driver CPC qualification - 3/8/2009
- Whytes commit to CarbonClear for third year in a row - 21/6/2009
- New 16 seat Mercedes - 9/2/2009
- New Deliveries for 2009 - 13/1/2009